Friday, June 26, 2009

Babe of the Week?

So I think in order for me to keep up with the site a bit more often than I already do, I'm implementing a Babe of the Week feature!!! She may or may not be prudent to modern events, but hey this is my blog and only 3 people read it so i'll do what I want.

This weeks honors go to the stunning:

Megan Fox


Megan was born May 16th 1986. Yes kids she's only 23! Now I wasn't the biggest Megan Fox fan when she hit the screen. Exotic? yes! Sexy? yes! But I just didn't see the hype that was swelling. Then again her ego swelled double the size of the attraction. But I did catch Transformers this week and there is just something about well design slow-motion chase scenes that make a man change his mind. So that being said, Fox has entered my top 10. But that's just me. FHM and Maxim rank her #2 of 100 in their latest poll for "Sexiest Woman in the World." This girl has worked her way up the movie ladder.

Filmography:

Bad Boys II - Uncredited Extra

1 Episode of Two and a Half Men

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Regular on Hope & Faith <--- did anyone watch this?

Then the most famous- Mikalea in Transformers

I like her dedication and the fact that she knows how hot she is and she's going to run with it as long as she can. Fame can vanish in a blink and I think she's well aware of it. So here are some more smoking pics. Enjoy!











*** Fox has also openly stated that she supports the legalization of marijuana, saying "I don't even think of it as a drug -- it should be legalized," and continuing with "When they do, I'll be the first person in line to buy my pack of joints," and "I can't tell you how much bullshit I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, fucked-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it."

No comments: