Sunday, July 05, 2009

Babe of the Week!

Happy 4th of July to all! Another week. Another weekend gone by too fast. But there is always the newly issued Babe of the Week to look forward to. So this week's Babe comes along with a small movie plug.


Shannon brought it to my attention that this weeks Babe will be appearing NUDE in her next movie. This is something that I was not expecting for at least another 3-4yrs. Without further ado, this Week I present to you the HEROES star Hayden Panettiere.








Hayden Panettierre, Born August 21st 1989 first appeared on the screen as the adorable football fanatic daughter of the former TC Williams High School football coach Bill Yoast (Will Patton) in Disney's Remember the Titans. I always thought that she was damn adorable even in that movie. And now I get the pleasure of enduring her inability to act each week in NBC's HEROES. She's cute to look at but I can't stand how she doesn't move her lips to talk. haha. But anyway, she's appearing in a new movie called I Love You, Beth Cooper. I haven't read too much about it but I did catch a brief trailer the other day. It has a "Can't Hardly Wait" vibe being that the film is about a geek who confesses his love the the hottest girl in school, Hayden and in turn she takes him on a night he'll never forget. Well if it involves Hayden getting naked, then it'll be worth the wait of a DVD release. But in the meantime here are a few picks that I found worth the post.





*** I'm sure you can do the math, but the fact that she's only 19 just ROCKS!

No comments: