Thursday, December 31, 2009

Favorite Movies of 2009

So apparently making a "Best Of" list for 2009 is the cool thing to do as says every web site online. So as I usually do, I'll follow suit! So here is my first of a few (I have about 4 more hours of work today) Favorite of 2009.




Top 10 Favorite Movies of 2009


#10: Drag Me To Hell


#9: District 9


#8: Terminator Salvation


#7: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


#6: Zombieland


#5: Avatar


#4: Star Trek


#3: Inglourious Basterds

#2: Watchmen


#1: The Hangover


* On the flip side of things, 2012, Horsemen, Powder Blue and X-Men Origins: Wolverine were by far the worst movies... maybe ever... but def. of 2009.

** FYI - Taken would have been on this list since it was released Jan of 09 but I got my hands on the Bootleg in Dec. of 08 so I excluded it!

*** Tidbit- I haven't seen Up, 9, Where The Wild Things Are, Precious or The Hurt Locker yet and I hear they are all Very Very Good! oh, and I'm not sure what all the fuss was about Coraline cause I just wan't feeling it... AT ALL.

No comments: