Friday, February 20, 2009

Movie in a Minute

Joblo.com reported on a pretty interesting site yesterday. http://www.rinkworks.com/movieaminute/
The site takes a movie and summarizes it in just a couple of lines. It's definitely fun to click around and read what they say. There are some really bad ones on there. But a few do a good job at recapping the films. I already have a few favorites of my own:

A Clockwork Orange...
Malcolm McDowell
I was having a right horrorshow time of it, O my brothers, crasting and drasting with my droogies all the nochy, viddying the vino flow. Then, those glooby bratchny millicents loveted me and hurled me in the plenny like a common prestoopnik. That vonny plenny wasn't for me, so I let some doctor vecks filly with my mozg to fix me up right skorry. Then I ittied on home like a good malckickiwick, but I couldn't slooshy my lovely Ludwig anymore without getting bolnoy. It was oozhassny, so I jumped out the okno. I've had rather a change of heart, and thinking of getting a zheena like a proper chelloveck, and all that cal.
Audience
Eh?

THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Blair Witch Project...
Actors
A twig! I'm scared!

Audience
Get me some dramamine.

Actors
Thump.

THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty Woman...
Julia Roberts
I'm a hooker, but I don't kiss on the lips.

Richard Gere
I have a lot of money.

Julia Roberts
(smooch)

THE END

No comments: